Monday, October 6, 2008

{mmm...es good}

Andrew requested this for dinner tonight since he didn't have school. It's such a delicious and easy recipe, so I thought I'd share the love. BBQ Chicken Pizza
1 thin & crispy pre-made pizza crust
1 c sweet baby rays BBQ sauce (more or less depending on how saucy you like it)
1/2 red onion thinly sliced
3 boneless chicken breast diced or shredded
1 c mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
Spread 3/4 of the BBQ sauce over the top of the crust
Grill chicken until juices run clear- shred or cube
Toss the chicken in the rest of the BBQ sauce
Sprinkle shredded cheese over pizza crust
Spread chicken mixture evenly over pizza crust and top with onions and a little bit more cheese
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted

8 comments:

cathycan said...

We had costco combo mmm. I'll have to make yours, sounds dee-lish!

Shellie said...

yummo! I would make this but I'd have to leave off the red onions (although I now love them) because chad hates them. oh and sweet baby rays is so good!!!

if you like bbq sandwiches try this.

4lb pork roast
can of root beer
bottle of sweet baby rays


put pork roast in slow cooker
pour root beer over it
cook for 4-5 hrs on low
drain root beer
shred pork
add sweet baby rays

SO GOOD
serve with buns and chips

SERIOUSLY GOOD!

caitlin said...

I love this kind of pizza, but Bob doesn't like bbq sauce, so I never make it. Maybe I will try to make a mini one just my size!

Lisa K said...

I like adding cilantro on top of this pizza. Really, I love cilantro on most everything!

Design Gal said...

Lisa,
I think my recipe calls for cilantro now that I think about it, but I didn't have any. I thought about substituting it with parsley, but thought better of it!

Meesh said...

Cilantro makes everything better! I'll definitely have to try your recipe, it sounds delish! It looks just like my fav pizza from California Pizza Kitchen. It's seriously making my mouth water!

The Smith Family said...

Woah, that looks SO good. Hey, I HAVE to tell you something. DON'T let me forget. I'll try to call you tomorrow. Your gonna give me a hard time... I just know it! ah.
lol
Shelley

Meg and Alex said...

Yum that looks so good, I will have to make it! How are you by the way? I always look at your blog because you have such fun stuff on here. We should get together sometime and have a craft night, that would be so much fun!