Saturday, October 11, 2008

{football season}

Friday night, Andrew and I met up with the family at our old stompin' grounds to watch some high school football! It was Alta's Homecoming game & his sis Cyndi was performing in the 1/2 time show for dance company- she did a great job!Sista Teri, Me, & Andrew. Poor Teri was freezing.
Me disapproving of the freezing weather so early in October.
If you can't read the tiny print, the gal in the center is Cyndi's cute friend Kate. She won homecoming queen! Cynd is in the upper right hand corner.
Cynd and Emillia

7 comments:

Chels & Zak said...

hey add us please:) Zak and Chels

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

Oh - that makes me miss those good ole' days at Alta! How fun! Looks cold! Brrr!

The Marquardt Family said...

I love homecoming! I was able to go home last year for HC my little sis was the queen. I can not believe it is that COLD there already. We have had a few cold days but thats about it. I am so not ready for that yet. Your scarf looks cute though! I love the earrings too. And I just wanted you to know that in my last blog the (wink, wink) is not a nudge nudge. I AM NOT PREGO! I wish but that has not been quite working out for us for the past year and a HALF!!!!! NO I am not bitter. I love u girl and yes I will let you know when it happens!

♥B said...

I love football! I would be the one sitting out there freezing too

Jill said...

Good times! Alta football. Glad to know you have a biog. You look so happy... well in general. Not so much in those freezing pictures.

Jill said...

Ps... I'll be stalking you now.

sarah marie p said...

I love how much you and your sista look alike! You guys are sooo cute! And yes, you should totally come to Cali! Do it!