Thursday, September 25, 2008

{Happy Birthday Babe!}

Today is my wonderful husbands Birthday! For those of you who don't know him, he is definitely a mans man!
From fixing cars to hunting and playing football, he's always up for anything that ensues getting dirty! One of the things I love the most about Andrew is his willingness to work hard and provide for our family. When we were dating, he had worked hard to restore a little 3 wheeler. We knew we had to get out of debt before we got married, so he sold it to help lessen the debt.
I promise I'll buy you another ATV one of these days, honey!(riding ATV's on our honeymoon)
He is also great at making me laugh!
I'm so lucky to have such a sweet, sexy, smart husband!
Happy Birthday Babe! I hope it's one of the best!
Love forever,
Shan
P.S. The first time I heard this song, I thought of my man!

9 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! I hope you have a great day.

Lisa K said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!! As long as I've know Andrew, even when he was a punk teenager, he was always so nice and fun!

Samantha said...

Cute! Happy Birthday Andrew! I am sure you are taking him somewhere special. I sent you and email about hanging next week. Call me or let me know what works for you. That song is funny!

paula said...

Are you really fixing the car with him in that photo? Impressive if so. Hope you did something fun for his birthday.

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Hope you were able to do something fun!

Jess said...

Yay for birthdays!

Alex and Tara said...

Blogger wouldn't let me sign in yesterday. :(

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!!

cathycan said...

We love Andrew!! He is infinitely patient, eats what I cook with gusto, and is just plain a sweetie! We knew a good fit when we saw it 2 years ago and we are so happy that "Shandrew" found each other! Happy Birthday Andy ( as Gma and gpa like to call you!)

sarah marie p said...

Awww... what a sweet post! Happy birthday to your Andrew! Hope you guys had an awesome day celebrating his bday!