Tuesday, September 9, 2008

{five randoms}

Someone tagged me to do this a long time ago, so here I go. The following random/interesting facts about me are true and in no way exaggerated.

~ I broke an old lady's finger when I was 23- on accident of course!
~ When I was in 2nd grade, I said I wanted to be a dog trainer or a police. Not a police woman, just a police. (We never owned a dog and I never knew any police men.)
~ I only try a new recipe if I can see a picture of what it is supposed to look like.
~ I used to put lemon juice on my birthmark because I read in Teen Bop that it made your freckles go away. I secretly did this for a week, sneaking down to the fridge to douse some toilet paper in lemon juice, then run back up to my room and dab my birthmark with it. It didn't work, but I grew to love it (my birthmark- not rubbing my face with lemon juice).
~ When I go to bed, I have to fold the sheet over the comforter or I can't sleep. Crazy, I know.

So there you have it! Now it's your turn to post 5 randoms!

3 comments:

Shellie said...

thats really cute about wanting to be a dog trainer shan.

and you broke an old lady's finger!!!

was she not quilting fast enough for you at your sweat shop? :)

Sarah Marie said...

You would make a lovely police! :)

cathycan said...

oh sis, I liked that!