Monday, August 25, 2008

{aye, tis a night of laughter}

I love Sunday nights. This is usually when we get together with family to eat and play games.

Phase 10 is one of our favorites!Ty takes these game nights seriously. No messin' around here!This is Andrew's, "I've been dealt another bad hand" faceMid-game, Barry opened a can of Sprite, which sprayed all over him.

It's okay Bar, accidents happen!

Barry isn't one to let things get him down though, and he always sees the positive in any situation, so right after this happened, to lighten things up he said (in an Irish accent), "Oh no! I've wet me-self! Aye, now me balls be zesty fresh like lemons!" LOL!

It was totally random and it cracked us up! Thanks for the laugh Bar!

7 comments:

Kat said...

that's awesome. I totally laughed when I read what barry said! hahaha. I love phase 10. I bet it's pretty funny to have Ty be all business. It's hilarious when people freak out over games.(I'm still laughing about Barry by the way)

Sarah Marie said...

Aww... sounds like such a fun night with your fam! I love that you guys get together for food & games -- two of my fav things! Your bro is so sillY! Hee.

Steph Corwin said...

How fun! I've never played that game.. It looks similar to Uno? But yes the best nights are those with friends and games.

Katie said...

I love Phase 10! I always lose, though.

That's hilarious about the zestiness.

cathycan said...

Yatatata ( in Irish accent) Barry is a funny lad! Shan, you probably should have said "testicles" to be more nicer.

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

I love that game! So fun, unless you are losing... We love to play games too. Great times!

Barry said...

Oh man... that was great! I swear that can of Sprite had it out for me!!! Nonetheless, great times. :)