Thursday, July 3, 2008

{i think you're fabulous too}

Well, it's time for me to pass along the coveted Pico y Arte Award to 5 gifted bloggers!
First, I need to tell all of you how much I enjoy your blogs! I've laughed, cried, and at times, I've even gotten a little fumed after reading, but I think evoking thought and emotion makes a blog fantastic! Thank you! So, without further adieu I'd like to award the following bloggers:
Marta at Marta Writes
This gal has mad crafting, cooking, and writing skills! Seriously, I am inspired daily by her style and incredible talents!
Ashley over at Clever Blog Name Here
Ash was my very first blog friend and her posts are incredible.
She keeps it real, and that's why I love her blog! She's the co-founder of Exposaroonie, a fantastic photographer, designer, and friend!
Linds took my wedding pictures and I love them! Not only is she incredibly nice, but her talent, technique, and style ensures that you'll end up with amazing photographs!
Barry a.k.a The Fooze
He's my brotha from the same motha, but that's not why I chose him! This guy makes me laugh so hard, I pee a little every time I read his blog! I wish I inherited his amazing writing and and artistic talents!
Caitlin at Simplicity
This gal posts almost everyday (which I love)! Her funny stores, great recipes and awesome finds will keep you coming back for more!
So there you have it! To all of you who were awarded, here is what you must do...
"rules" Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community. 2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog. 3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award. 4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5. Show these rules.

5 comments:

caitlin said...

Wow! Thanks Shan! I am glad you enjoy my blog, sometimes I feel so boring! (especially compared to you!) And yes, I do blog quite frequently..I have a very laid back job, so I am pretty lucky!

Okay, wow this acceptance speech is getting lengthy! I am honored. Really. Thanks!

marta said...

what a doll you are. thanks for the shout out and the award, it means a lot to me to get feedback like that!

hope you have a happy fourth! xo.

Ashley said...

awww. you know i love you! I think this is what I needed to get me out of my bloggy slump! I love your blog too, thanks girl!

PS I need some new earrings. when is an update coming?

Scott and Lindsey said...

Thanks Shannon! How fun :) Thanks for picking me. It feels so good to get positive feedback. I love blogging! It is so great to connect to old and new friends. I'm so glad we got to meet as blogging buddies outside of your wedding :)

Kat said...

My friend Amy is from Logan and was telling me about all the old cars! What a fun thing to do! Glad you had fun :)