Sunday, July 27, 2008

{Happy Anniversary}

Today is our first anniversary. I can't believe we've already been married a year!
It seems like just yesterday when we were celebrating our first year of dating!
Remember getting up every morning at 3:00 to fold and throw papers? It seemed like those 6 months would never end, but it was definitely worth getting out of debt and saving money! There were even some mornings you would do it by yourself if I was too tired. Thanks for always making me laugh and for singing along to the 80's songs in the early hours of the morning!
Thank you for always being sensitive to my needs. Thank you for being understanding, caring, and patient. Thank you for being supportive and encouraging, and for really "getting" me.
I couldn't have asked for a better man! Hardworking, strong, and handsome! I really lucked out when I met you!
A year ago today, my life changed forever when we became man and wife. We've had our ups and downs, but I can't wait to see where this road we're traveling together takes us!
I love you Andrew! Happy Anniversary!

8 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Congrats!! I still remember that day last year because my cousin got married at the SLC Temple as well and we were parking in the underground parking and I saw you and Andrew walking in from your car!!! So congrats again to a wonderful first year and may you have many more to come!!!

tai and joe said...

Happy anniversary! I am glad that you had a great first year. Your dress is beautiful.

Sarah Marie said...

Congrats Shan! Happy Anniversary! You two are so adorable together!! You really make such a cute couple! I loved seeing all of your pictures together- so, so sweet! I especially love the photo booth pics! And of course, your wedding photos are wonderful! You really do look so beautiful and I love your dress! The wedding on your blog especially goes perfectly with this post - so romantic! I hope you have a really good anniversary together! Here's to many, many more years to come! Glad you two are so happy!!

Katie said...

Shandrew! Congrats! Those pics are awesome and Shannon you are SO beautiful! I love your dress. How I wish I could've been there that day. :(

As for getting through your first year.. In my ever-so-humble opinion - it's the hardest. Kurt and I have been married for 6 years now and that first one still makes me cringe sometimes. So I say if you've made it this far - you have so many FUN and FULFILLING years ahead of you! Woot woot!

Hope you guys have a WONDERFUL day!!

*jimaie.marie* said...

this post is just PRECIOUS! i loved seeing all of your fun pics, you guys are such an adorable couple.
You guys are TOUGH! i did the paper route thing for8 wks and had to quit...this mama was too tired! It might've helped had i a loving and supportive hubbs like you do <3 what a good guy Andrew!! you guys make a great team :)
COngrats to you and here's to many many more years together!!

Barry said...

Hooray for your anniversary! It's great to see that you guys had such a good time up there! We'll have to do the slides sometime!

Summer said...

Ya!! Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple and so photogenic!!!

caitlin said...

Hip Hooray for Anniversaries. (Ours is Friday) Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Oh and that photo booth picture of the two of you is hot!