Tuesday, July 1, 2008

{and the Oscar goes to...}

Okay, so this isn't an official "Oscar" Oscar, but it's the blogging worlds equivalent! Bridgette from lifeinredshoes presented me with this li'l beauty yesterday!

Isn't she lovely? It's the Arte y Pico statue and it is awarded to a blogger for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community. I'm so flattered that someone out there thinks that my blog is that fabulous! I am constantly inspired by so many of you, and I often find myself trying hard not to be too envious! We've all been asked, "Why do you blog?" For me, it's kind of like a journal. When I see neat ideas or when I come up with something I think is brilliant, I love sharing it with the rest of you. Have you ever had something really great happen to you that you wanted the whole world to know about? Maybe you found out you're pregnant, or you got a promotion at work, or maybe you just discovered a new, fun restaurant. Well, this is my way of shouting out all my happy moments to the world and sharing the love! I never thought I'd inspire or uplift others out there, and it's a great feeling when I get a comment telling me I have.

So thanks Bridg! Thank you for making me feel fabulous and appreciated!

12 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

Congrats! You totally deserve that award! I love your blog! I love how silly and funny you are ... hearing about your cute married life and fun family and all of your neato projects! You are so much fun. Thanks for having a blog and sharing your thoughts with us! xoxo

marta said...

hooray for you! i love reading your blog and seeing all the fun things you are involved in. your jewelry is amazing and your creativity is fun to watch.

Sara said...

Congrats! I completely agree that you deserve it!

Jess said...

Congrats! I love your blog!

April said...

Definitely. You are very intriguing. Just accept it.

Also, loved the one on little kids. I left you a comment... and if you want me to keep going, I will. :)

The Little Hiatt Family said...

I agree! You are so creative and fun! I love your blog! you go girl!

lifeinredshoes said...

Anytime sweetie!

tai and joe said...

Yeah congrats!
We should totally get together, we would love it. The best time for us is Saturday nights. Joe gets off late on Friday's. Give us a hola.

Summer said...

Congrats! I love reading your blog. It is one of my favorites, so you totally deserve it!

Vail blog said...

congrats! It's about time you recieved an award for this little blog of yours. It inspires me too!

cathycan said...

You are my wonder girl!!

Katie said...

Congrats! Your blog definitely deserves it!