Sunday, June 8, 2008

{readers digest version}

Hey kiddos! I'm sorry I've been terrible at posting! We still don't have the Internet hooked up (hopefully by tomorrow), and I was crazy busy last week since my little brother got married! If you want to see some pics from the dinner go to my brothers website. He's also hilarious, so read his posts...you'll pee your pants!

I'll write more tomorrow and post some pictures, talk about the wedding, and every other thing that is on my mind! But I'll leave you with this for now. If you're a Twilight fan like I am...I mean was, then you've probably seen this clip. All I can say is LAME! The acting was terrible, the "flying" looked sooo fake, and I was really disappointed. I hope the rest of the movie isn't that bad!

So, ta-ta for now! I'll have more interesting posts this week!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

look like fun. and i love that little belt you have on with your shirt. too cute.

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

That is on my "to read" list... I've heard a lot of people are excited for the movie... yeah, I hope it's better than that clip!

Lisa K said...

Yeah, the flying was too slow or something.

Katie said...

I have yet to be sucked into Twilight, much to my sister's dismay. (Pun intended.)

I'm excited for the updates!

Meesh said...

That Twilight clip was pretty weak. I'm totally with you on that one, I really hope they don't ruin it because the books were so good!

Sarah Marie said...

Can't wait for more posts from you! That wedding looks like a blast! And like Ashley said-- love how you used that belt with you outfit. So cute! Congrats to your little brother!!

Sarah Marie said...

p.s. I got a new chair and I need your advice! pleeeeze! :)

Sarah Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Marie said...

p.p.s. Hey Shan! Thanks for giving me the heads-up on the reupholster costs! Yikes indeed! Bummer I don't live in Utah- I would totally take you up on your offer! Now to find a class!