Monday, June 2, 2008

{Oh Muh Gah!}

So...we've finally moved all of our junk over to the new place! When I finally get everything put away and in order (meaning, when I can walk from my living room to the kitchen without tripping over boxes) I'll post some pictures! Our internet isn't hooked up yet, so I'll try to post a little somethin' somethin' during my lunch break this week!

Oh, and thanks for all the comments on that last post! I hope I didn't offend anyone! I just thought a little blog on comments would be fun- cause after all, we all love comments! Seriously though, I know some people just aren't big commenter's or sometimes it's hard to think of something witty to say and saying "I agree" or "Yes, I love that too" just sounds lame. I totally understand. I think Brittany said it best when she said that sometimes, you just want to know who's looking at your blog!

So if you're a newbie, please say hi! I'm a fellow blog stalker/lurker myself, so don't be shy!

Anyway, enough about comments...now I need to find the bag with my shoes in it so I can leave for work. Talk soon!

13 comments:

April said...

I am wondering...are you now closer to where I live or farther? How about proximity to a Sweet Tomatoes? I like that place.

Alyssa Bateman said...

Haha I know isn't it the most amazing cake you've ever seen?!?! Actually, my neighbors parents own Granite Bakery so they did it for me. Yes!! I am so happy that school is out, summer break is going pretty well. Nothing really exciting yet. Still waiting to hear back from the summer nanny people, so hopefully I will have good news to report on that soon! It would be for a 5 month old baby girl, so it is totally up my ally. How are things with you? Moving is the biggest pain in my butt, I totally understand. Heck yeah, farmers market sounds like fun! I'm ready! Talk to ya soon.

shell said...

what!!! I thought I said it best when I said its like going to a party and trying to talk to a person and them putting their hand up in your face and saying "As if"

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I am glad your move went well. Have fun unpacking! Can't wait to see pictures. Have fun!

Sarah Marie said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new place! Congrats on getting all moved in!

The Badgers said...

OK the "hit counter" thingy can prove to be misleading only because, don't most of us check the blogs more than once or is it just me! I seriously go check blogs at least twice a day so if you consider the lack of comments kind of evens out with the amount of hits you get considering we check your blog multiple times a day. Oh, whatever, we all love comments.

McCall said...

Oh no...I love dinner but, tomorrow is my sister's graduation and Wednesday is a family party at my place so, can't really ditch out on that. Ha. How about Thursday or Friday? And I think we should invite Megan b/c she's husbandless too. ;)

Katy said...

Don't you just hate moving!!!! It's awful to even get it all packed and when you finally do you realize now you have to get it all back out!!!! It sucks! LOL!!!

shan & andrew said...

Shell, you totally said it best! Sorry, I should have put that on the blog! It's TOTALLY like that! Like, "I really liked what you wrote, but I ain't gonna say nuthin' bout it!" And then they snap 3 times in your face and walk away. That's when I chime in and say, "Oh NO YOU DIDN'T!"

Samantha said...

I am glad you made it to your new home safe and you are all unpacked! Good Job! Now go relax and take a nice bubble bath.

Scott and Lindsey said...

Look at all of your fabulous comments. You are definitely blog loved. I love comments too. They make me feel special. When I don't get comments I feel sad. My self-esteem is apparently very fragile and is directly related to my total # of comments.
If you want to add something totally crazy add google analytics to your html. Then you can see who is looking at your blog and how often.

Katie said...

I'm glad you're all moved even though we couldn't help ya. Can't wait to see pics.

BTW.. I wanted to let you know that I visit your blog often when I'm one-handed and unable to type, so I mainly browse and then come comment when the kiddos are asleep!

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

Can't wait to see your new place!