Saturday, June 21, 2008

{lovely weekend}

Here's a little glimpse of my weekend....
Farmers Market (one of my favorite artisans)

Since I was downtown, I drove past my old apartment. 2 years ago this week, I decided to move out by myself into this tiny studio apartment. Little did I know how much my life would change in 2 years! Ah...Hip & Humble! If you haven't been, you must go!

On Friday, Andrew and I stopped by the South Jordan carnival. The next afternoon they had a vintage car show that we couldn't miss! I love these old cars! I can't help but think about the person who owned it first, and where they traveled in it. We talked to an old guy who told us all about his car and the fun dates he went on in it. It was sure interesting! I can't wait to restore an old truck (like the one below) someday!

10 comments:

John, Allisha, & Ezra said...

Shannon-What kind of camera do you have? It takes great pictures! Looks like a fun weekend. If I lived there still I could have been your buddy. :( I LOVE the market and hip and humble.

Steph Corwin said...

Wow how fun! Those plants are so pretty, I would have gone broke there! What a great way to spend a Saturday

Shan said...

Lish, I just use a Nikon Coolpix L11. It's just your standard digital camera, but I play with the settings until I get the picture I want! I would LOVE a cool, new Digital SLR! *sigh* A girl can dream!

Brandon and Michelle Day said...

What a fun weekend. I am going to have to try the farmer's market.

Jess said...

I love the Farmer's Market and Hip and Humble! Good weekend! And I agree, everyone and their dog was there at 9!

Jessica Kettle said...

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog and watching the segment! it's always nice to hear feedback. I am LOOOOVING your blog! I am a bit of a design junkie myself, so I will be stopping in more often! Loved your PB cravings post. Who knew PB could be so FUN! I have feeling a little BLAH by them lately, so this is encouraging. Those are totally some of the color schemes in my house too.

Sarah Marie said...

Like the first blogger pointed out -- you took some amazing photos! Love the shots of the cars and the carnival! Your old apartment was so cute! I love it! And that Hip&Humble store looks totally cool!

BECKY said...

Wow, it looks and sounds like a fantastic weekend! ...besides the old lady and the dog... yikes!!!....

Your pictures are fabulous... I especially love the old cars! I can't wait to see yours in the future either!

lifeinredshoes said...

OK, so the fresh produce is nice but the bakery in your pic is what I go for. It's Pierre's and they are the best! I spend most of my money there!

*jimaie.marie* said...

that hip and humble store looks adorable, i wanna go!
you took some incredible shots at the car show, i am IN LOVE with the last one...so very cool.