Thursday, June 5, 2008

{i'm it again}

Tiffany tagged me and since I haven't participated in a tag in awhile, I thought, "What the heck!?"
Here's the dealio- you have to tell 3 joys, fears, current obsessions/collections, & random/surprising facts about yourself. Then tag whoever you want, if you want to. Here goes...
3 joys...
~ Spending time with my family- laughing hard, talking, and enjoying each others company.
~ Gardening & watching my little plants grow and flourish! I especially love my mom's garden- it is my inspiration!
~ Being creative- whether its making jewelry, upholstering something old, or arranging my furniture, I love letting my creative juices flow!
3 fears...
~ Being in the dark in a place I'm not familiar with or being in the dark alone. It's just creepy folks.
~ Debt- I'm such a frugal person and save every penny! If I can help it, I'd like to stay completely out of debt!
~ I'm afraid of something happening to my family that would leave me alone.
3 current obsessions/collections...
~ Letters (as in the alphabet, not mailing letters) in different sizes & fonts. I just love how they look hanging on the wall or spelling out different things.
~ What Not to Wear- I love that show!
~ My hair- I feel like I've changed it about 5 times in the last 2 months, and it's still not quite right!
3 random/surprising facts about myself...
~ I'm allergic to water. Seriously. When I swim or get in the shower, no matter how hot or cold the water is, I get red hives on my upper body. They go away once I dry off and they don't itch, they just appear. Weird, huh?
~ I taught myself how to ride a bike (with no training wheels) when I was 4. I saw my big brothers bike and thought I'd give it a try. Then I ran in the house and told my mom and she didn't believe me, so I showed her and boy was she surprised!
~ I know the Pledge of Allegiance in Spanish. I had to learn it in 8th grade for extra credit and it just stayed with me. I'm not really sure when it'll come in handy. Hmm....
So there you have it! Now I tag Amanda, Cami, Lisa, Bridgette, & Allisha!

6 comments:

lifeinredshoes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Marie said...

I love all of your random facts that you listed! You little smartiepants-- biking at 4 and the pledge in spanish! I demand to see pics documenting your hair changes!

shell said...

Thats crazy you are allergic to water. does it feel like you have a reaction when you drink it?

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

OK - I remember when everyone was learning the Pledge of Allegiance in Spanish during middle school (I took German...) I remember thinking that it was almost an oxymoron... BTW- thanks for not tagging me-- I have about 3 that I haven't done yet and I feel so overwhelmed with guilt by not doing them yet!!) 0h- and I am coming to Utah at the end of July! Hope we can meet up again while I'm there! I'd love to see you!

Katie said...

This was fun to learn about you. I think the comment that the pledge in Spanish is oxymoron is hilarious.

BTW your love for letters reminded me that I haven't picked up my loverly necklace yet. Do I smell another girl's night? :)

Shan said...

adorable shan! I am so afraid of being alone too! you are not alone there!:)

So all your joys make you the perfect candidate to help me with my most recent dilemma! I am redecorating and need your help! I think you and everyone in your "blogosphere" could really give me great feedback. please, please, pretty please check out my blog for more details. :) love ya!