Monday, June 23, 2008

{estate sale find}

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!"
Okay, so some of you might not get so excited about a find like this, but I can't help it! Remember when I mentioned the estate sale find on Saturday? Well, here it is! After much rummaging around, I finally found this old medicine cabinet! Aren't the colors fantastic? Since I'm pretty sure the paint isn't lead free, I'm going to repaint it. Except I'm keeping this color scheme! I can't wait to show you all the finished product! Stay tuned! I have a pretty swell idea up my sleeve!

9 comments:

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

Oooohhh-- looks like a FUN project! This reminds me of when you and your mom had that sell at your house 5 or 6 years ago and I bought an old window and a chicken coop frame from you. I have gotten SO many complements about those. Sad story though -- the window broke on our move out here! SO SAD. I'll have to find another one. Oh-- and sorry for the lack of commenting on your last 6 or 7 posts! I haven't been able to stalk blogs for a few days, and I've sure missed out! I love all your posts though. You are SO good at coming up with fun, interesting things to say. You've inspired me to go and find the farmers' market here -- I haven't been yet! (I know, i'm a total slacker!) Those are so fun! Oh the memories... :)

Vail blog said...

I am so totally excited for you. I love great finds like this and am excited to see what your going to do with it! FUN!

shell said...

Awesome! Where are you going to hang it?

Jess said...

Oooo, pretty! That will be awesome! Can't wait to see it finished!

The Badgers said...

I drove by one on Saturday, and thought to stop, but I had two screaming children. Too bad. I will definitely stop the next time I see one.

Sarah Marie said...

Love the color scheme too! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Alyssa Bateman said...

I'm likin your find! Don't let my mom see it, she will wrestle you to the ground for it lol. I told my mom we need to start going to yard sales on Saturdays, they always have great finds! How is your summer going so far? Oh and I have to say, I love the pics you take!

BECKY said...

Oh la lah! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Oh and hey did you get my Facebook message about the laminates I have? Let me know! Thanks!

*jimaie.marie* said...

that is an AWESOME find!!! i'm so jealous, this has so many possibilities!