Tuesday, May 13, 2008

{odd job}

Hi ya'll I'm Shellie! I'm Shannon's bloggy friend over @ Adventures in Atlanta while Shan's on Vacay she's set up some guest bloggers to leave ya'll entertained.



So yesterday while driving to kickboxing I saw a guy on the side of the road holding a big sign that said "CiCi's pizza" and he was shaking it around and dancing with it. When I left kickboxing he was still there!!! and I thought... that has got to be the worst job in the whole world.



okay okay... with all the disgusting jobs out there in the world... I guess dancing with a pizza sign isn't the worst...



here's one though that isn't really that bad? but it is a very odd job to say the least




Sorry I tried to add the video here but for some reason it wouldn't let me!!! so just click on the above sentence.

Shan I hope you are having a wonderful time. We miss you! Eat a churro for me!

9 comments:

Lisa K said...

Mooo!!

Sarah Marie said...

OH man!!! That would be a bad job! I can't imagine getting on that train! noooooooo!!!!

Summer said...

That is so funny!

Leah said...

Shannon, Happy Vacationing...

Shellie, that is the most insane thing I have ever seen!!!!!!

Betsy said...

um, wow. Why oh why would you ride a train like that??

Rachel said...

Hi, I'm Shell's bloggy friend. I really like that video. I must say, this is probably the reason Asian people are so thin. Could you imagine having a bunch of fat Americans in there? Oh the smell!

Kate said...

I'm another one of Shelly's peeps. Is that for real? I'd be like, Dude, get your paws off, and then I'd give him an elbow in the chin like we learned in kickboxing. Seriously, is that for real? I was bummed you didn't mention the lady almost getting in a wreck b/c she was smiling and waving at the pizza guy.

Jen said...

ACK!!!!

Master Blaster said...

Why don't homeless people have to shake their sign around too? That's ridiculous. Wouldn't that keep you WARMER???????? I mean HELLOOOOOO.