Sunday, May 4, 2008

{my new do}

I'm finally getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow, and I am so excited to have a new 'do' for our trip!
After playing around on Hollywood hair makeover, I found a few styles I thought were pretty hot! Check it
This one is my fav
What do you think of highlights?
Or straight extensions with bangs? I'm feeling funky- maybe I'll go short and blonde!
Or SUPER short & blonde (kinda the look of Kate from Jon and Kate Plus Eight don't you think?)
Maybe even old Hollywood diva....hmmm.....
What do you think?

9 comments:

irunwithscissors said...

i like the first one the best... and i vote yes on the highlights too.... good luck!

lifeinredshoes said...

Oh for hells sake! The first one is by far the best! Have a great time on your vaca, is Mom going to guest blog? Please say yes!!!

Barry said...

Yeah, shan I also vote for the first one. :)

Sarah Marie said...

OOh! I can't wait to see your new do! I just KNOW you're gonna look so gorgeous! Hair cuts and colors are always so exciting! yay! I like No. 1 the best for sure! Hee-- thanks for posting the hair makeovers-- they were fun!

Lisa K said...

I feel a bragging moment coming because I get to be the first person to see your new haircut!! Can't wait for tonight!

The Little Hiatt Family said...

Shann! I LOVE the first and second one!!!!!! the blonde spikey is well... I dont know... different...

Samantha said...

sorry I can't even comment because I am laughing so freakin hard! Oh my gosh you make me laugh! hahhaha ok I like the 1st one and 3rd one...but I wet myself laughing at number 6!!! HAHHAHAHA

berto said...

I've seen this site komatpillar.com There are lots of heavy construction equipment and machineries. Caterpillar, Volvo, bulldozer, mobile excavators, Liebherr, and more. Other heavy equipment companies worldwide advertise there.

Ashley said...

when I saw this last week I thought the first one was real!

yours turned out amazing!