Wednesday, May 21, 2008

{my car}

One of my favorite gals, Bridgette posed a question on her blog that I thought was interesting- If you could choose a car to best describe your personality, what would it be? I thought long and hard about it and this is what I came up with....
A 1940 Ford Pickup

Why would I choose an old Ford you ask? Well, I love making old things new, which is exactly what they did to this truck! It's also a classic- smooth, curvy, & sleek, but tough! I'm sure this baby's towed a heavy load, and lived to tell the tale! Last, it's candy apple red- sexy, fierce, and grabs your attention!

So what's the car that best describes your personality?

4 comments:

meghann said...

That's cool you found another place to live, the good thing about basements is that they are cold and roomy, the bad thing is the noise from the people upstairs! Make sure your bedroom isn't below their kitchen. I have a ton of boxes, you can have them if you want, I got them all behind the Walmart on 900 E and 4600 S. they had a ton and they were already tied up! So you should go there, but let me know if you still want mine. Oh and I didn't start packing until like 5 days before so it's all good.

Ashley said...

what a fun idea. ill have to think about this one :)

i like yours. very you.

SaraLady said...

What a great pick of a car! How is that oven cabinet coming along? I am always willing to help if you need but I am sure you can do it!

Lisa K said...

I'd say due to my current size....a Hummer. And because I'm in pain, a broken Hummer that's in need of major repairs!