Tuesday, May 27, 2008

{lookin' for a service opportunity?}

Look no further!
We're moving out Saturday morning and I need all the help I can get! Especially if you have a husband/boyfriend/brother/father that is strong & willing to help! We have some heavy stuff & I just found out that Andrew and his brother have to work on Saturday. I just need a few guys (my 2 brothers are helping), so if you can spare a couple of hours Saturday morning, let me know!!!
Yes, I'll even have food- Muffins and juice for all who are willing to help!!!
Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Lisa K said...

I could volunteer my services of sitting and pointing at what needs to be done. I've been perfecting it the last couple of months and I think I have it down now.

Sarah Marie said...

Good luck packing and moving!!! Hope you find some strong volunteers!

April said...

I believe my hubby is booked, but if that changes, I'll let you know. Where are you guys moving to?