Saturday, May 10, 2008

{lists}

I am a total list maker. Every day I make a To Do list...actually, I make a couple. Usually one is work related, and the rest are just a list of things I need to get done that day. When I need to make a big decision, I write down the pros and cons and tally up the results. When I get ready for a vacation, I make a list of things to pack, things I still need, and I even make a list of things to wear (outfits and such). I know, I know...it's a little much, but I'm a very organized person! Plus, it helps me not forget so many things.
Usually my lists are scribbled in my handy dandy notebook, however I found these gems at www.knockknock.biz that I just might have to purchase to make my list more crisp and clean! (oh boy...I sound OCD!)


6 comments:

Steph Corwin said...

Oh those are so cool! I am a list maker as well. I cannot walk into a store without one (even if it only has one thing on it because knowing me I would walk out with five things and not the one thing I went in for). :)

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

COOL! I am a list maker too!!! I really love the "pack this" list. THat is a must-have!

shell said...

i don't make lists but wish every day that I had that desire in me. and tuesday is totally cool for me! I already have my idea what I'm going to blog about!!!

Ashley said...

oh my god. So cute! I'm a total list girl too! Love it!

Get ready for like a million comments cause I've been reading your post but are soooo behind :)

love your blog shan. Love it! Can't wait to... shhh.. well you know. starts with a 'g' ends with a 'g' ;)

Sarah Marie said...

Whoa! These are pretty dang handy dandy! Me likey. These are really cute! I think they'd be fun to use too. I also really love making lists!

Summer said...

How fun! I love the list. I always tend to forget things when I go on vacation and I even make a list. These are definitely must-haves.