Wednesday, May 7, 2008

{I *heart* Jim}

Confession: I'm obsessed with The Office. Not just with The Office, but with Jim (aka John Krasinski) from The Office. He is the epitome of the perfect guy! So cute, a little dorky, sweet, funny and he sells paper like it's nobodies business! When he kissed Pam at the end of season 2 and told her he was in love with her I swooned! I told Andrew that since I have a celebrity crush, he can have one too. He said he didn't have one, but I told him that he had to have one, so it would be fair. This is who he came up with... Ms. Halle Berry- which is totally okay by me! The girl is fine and a great actress!
So who's your celebrity crush?

12 comments:

berto said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aubrey said...

Drew Fuller. If you saw The Ultimate Gift, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Google him.

Sarah Marie said...

Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Conchords... and Conor Oberst/Bob Dylan for their sexy songwriting ways.

Lisa K said...

It's so cliche, but Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaughey are tied in my book.

I might steal this idea for my blog because someone that I know Joe has a crush on is kinda funny.

Brittney Andy and Boston said...

Scott Glenn, oh those smile wrinkles are so cute. You are gonna have to google him to even know who he is. I think he has gotta be about 70 now. But to me, he will always be Silverado. Sigh... I also saw him do a movie with Stockard Channing when I was really young. I never knew the title, but becuase I really liked her, it just made me like him anymore. Then of course there is URban Cowboy. He is also in backdraft. Wow, I'm rambling.

Brittney Andy and Boston said...

Uh, that should say even more not anymore. Knew I should have proof read that.

caitlin said...

After seeing Baby Mama I remembered how sexy Greg Kinnear is. I love him in everything. It turns out okay because Bob has a crush on Tina Fey, so it's the perfect movie for us.

Jess said...

I love Jason Dohring. Veronica Mars, anyone? He is so cute!

shell said...

james marsden is mine!

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...

I TOTALLY HEART JIM HALPERT!!! I freakin loved it when he just walked right up to her and grabbed her face and macked on her (season 2 last episode). By far that was the best scene ever!! The Office is by far my favorite show ever! Okay so I love him and Zac Efron and sorry THE ROCK wow I just have too many!!! But those are my favorites!

The Little Hiatt Family said...

Channing Tatum and Mark Walberg are my fav's! :D and the guy from 27 Dresses... he is rather sexy.