Tuesday, April 8, 2008

{oh yes it's ladies night....oh what a night!}

Hey Ladies! (I would say Gentlemen too, however I don't think any men read my blog...I just wanted to clear that up, so you didn't think I was, you know, sexist or anything.) Anyway, here's the date for the girls night!
Friday, April 18 @ 7:00
Does that work for ya'll? Email me at shans_design@yahoo.com if you want to come! I'll email you the location where we'll meet up. That way the crazies that read this blog won't show up and crash our party...you have to at least know me, or someone coming, or have left a comment on my blog.
That's just how I roll.
Oh, and I highly recommend that you show up, because if you don't, I am going to take it personally, and I will know that you don't like me, and to make it up you will have to do something incredibly creative and nice so I know you still adore me. Unless of course you live out of the state, then I understand...but there are some pretty good deals on flights right now...I'm just saying.

5 comments:

Lisa Kendrick said...

What if I really really like you, but I'm pregnant and a total dud that would rather go to bed at 7pm than go out and party? Can I play the pregnancy card and still be your friend?

Vail blog said...

yes. It's a blessing a week for the rest of the year. It was suppose to be a yearly challenge, however I am a slacker and so it will be 52 weeks instead. ps I checked out your jewelry blog. I don't know how much you are paying for fresh water pearls. But I can get your a huge variety of colors (and the white ones too) for 5 bucks a strand if you need. My dad goes to Thailand and China and picks them up. He does mostly precious gems, but dabbles in pearls too.

Katie said...

Sigh. Hiss. Boo.

I'm incredibly offended that my name wasn't specifically mentioned in this invite. Did you not know that it's not a REAL girl's night unless I'm there???

Fo' sho'. You betta get your act together, woman.

Kat said...

Don't make me cry. You know I wanna be there girl

The Little Hiatt Family said...

Amber and I are so IN!!!! :D