Tuesday, April 15, 2008

{my favorite losers}

Please tell me you watched The Biggest Loser finale tonight! Can I just tell you how much I love that show! I feel so motivated and inspired after I watch it, and tonight was amazing! I cry and cry every time I see how much these peoples lives have changed. I don't even know them, yet I am so proud of their accomplishments and their transformations. My favorite contestants were mother/daughter team Bette-Sue and Ali. Bette-Sue is such a funk-a-licious woman! I just loved her personality and her super funky style! And she lost a shiz load of weight! Ali is seriously amazing...check out her hot bod! She worked so hard, landed in the final 3, AND BECAME THE FIRST WOMAN TO BE THE BIGGEST LOSER!!! If anyone has struggled with their weight and knows how hard it is to lose weight, it's me. Ali & Bette-Sue you guys are my inspiration. Thank you for your hard work, your motivation, and your stamina!YOU GO GIRLS!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Shannon, I haven't followed the whole season but I did catch the last 2-3 episodes. WOW! Definitely motivating to say the least!