Monday, April 7, 2008

{monday favs}

I decided I'm going to start posting about whatever tickles my fancy, or in other words, my favorite things every Monday. I encourage you to do the same.

I dedicate this post to my favorite summer past times, since it was raining/snowing when I woke up this morning. A very wise woman once said, "It's beginning to look a lot like WHAT THE HELL!" Seriously, if it doesn't start to look and feel like spring soon, I'm running away to Balboa Island where I will open a little bookstore/coffee shop, live in a fantastic little beach house, and enjoy the sunny bliss!
roasting marshmallows

camping

bbq's

football

fireworks

3 comments:

Lisa Kendrick said...

You so married into the right family if you love camping!

Brittney Andy and Boston said...

Amen sister, I done done done with this crap. I wore capri's and flipflops today just out of spite.
Here comes the sun do do do do do...

Ashley said...

what a great post idea. It made me want to go camping so bad!!!!!!!! Come on summer, hurry up!