Thursday, April 17, 2008

{guest bloggin'}

Last week my BFF blog buddy Ashley asked me if I'd be a guest blogger on her blog while she and her man are away cavorting with dolphins and sea turtles in Costa Rica. I've never guest blogged before, so I was a bit nervous, but I stepped up to the challenge. Anyway, THIS is the final result.
P.S. In a few weeks I'll be sippin' pina coladas south of the border with my man, and well, I'm gonna need some guest bloggers myself. So if you think you're up to the challenge, let me know! I have a few peeps in mind already that include, but are not limited to: my mom, Shellie, Lisa, Ashley, Barry, McCall & Bridgette (just to name a few).

4 comments:

bridgette said...

Your Mom!!!!!

Vail blog said...

I would LOVE to read Shellie guest blog post! :) Thanks for the invite. I won't be in S.L. this Friday, but I do plan on coming up when Shellie comes down in June/July

Lisa K said...

How fun! I'd love to guest blog, if you still want me to when the time comes.

Where in Mexico are ya'll going?

shell said...

oh my gosh! why didn't I think of this when I left. I'd totally love to guest blog.