Sunday, April 20, 2008

{green thumb}

I thought I'd take advantage of the nice weather yesterday and finally put some flowers in my pots! It's nice to finally have something on our sparse back porch! I need to find another metal bistro table to put out there (I used the one I have as a side table in my living room), but with my lights strung up and my turquoise start on the wall, it's starting to look cute and summery!

Pumba was quite curious about everything, and was sniffing (even tasting) some of the plants!

It looks like it's snowing, but it was just super windy!

10 comments:

The Badgers said...

Wow I am impressed! Way to go! You have inspired me. Thanks, and thanks for the other night too!

bridgette said...

Isn't it fun to have your own place? Glad your girls night out was a success, I was thinking of you!

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

I love it. Your pots look beautiful! I really love your turquoise star and lights too. How fun! I'm missing out on that stuff this year, living with the in-laws.

Vail blog said...

I LOVE that star...

Lisa K said...

I can't wait to start gardening! I'm too scared to do it before Mother's Day though. I just know some freak snow storm will come through and kill everything I've planted!

Brandon and Michelle Day said...

Love what you have done. You have done more on your porch then I have in my backyard!!!

Scott and Lindsey said...

Pretty. I love those kind of lights. Spring is getting closer!
I was going to blog you back that maybe the sheep were "going to go the distance" or "they will survive" or "maybe sheep like short skirts and long jackets" but you totally beat me to the punch to show off my mad Cake skills.
There were some cute goats at Wheeler's Farm and I hope they still go to Heaven.

shell said...

i love the star also! and the light bulbs. I want to be you.

Ashley said...

oh my gosh, it looks great out there!!! I love those lights! I need to get some for our deck. I saw some a target! You have such a great eye!

Sarah Marie said...

this looks gorgeous! I'm so jealous. Love the kitty too!