Monday, April 14, 2008

{embarrassing journal entry challenge}

Aight peeps, it's been 6 days and only 3 people have entered the embarrassing journal challenge! What's up with that?! Don't worry, there is still time to enter! In the meantime check out these entries! McCall, Katie, & Shellie- it was so fun reading and hearing about your past! Thanks gals!
So, if you haven't entered it's not too late! Here are the rules...
-You must either take a picture of the journal entry or write the entry out in your blog.
-You need to take a picture of your old journal.
-Be sure to put how old you were when you wrote the entry and why you think it's embarrassing.
-Post it on your blog and link my blog. Then leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog!
-Entries must be submitted one week from today (so by April 16).
The winner gets one of these babies...A customized initial pendant!
See, so you need to enter! Wednesday night I'll put the names of those who entered in a bowl and let you know who won Thursday morning! Good luck!

5 comments:

The Smith Family said...

ooo, I didn't know that there was a PRIZE at the end. Okay, I'll post mine tomorrow for SURE. LOL
Shelley

Sarah Marie said...

Ooh! You showed us the prize! If that's not motivation, I don't know what is! AND the example you put is an "S"-- I think that's a sign I GOTTA enter since my name is Sarah!

This is why I haven't entered yet-- I got out my old notebooks from high school and I was reading through them and most of my entries were very angry! Eee! Such teenage angst! I'll have to look through them again.

Jess said...

I'm headed off to see if I can even locate anything that has some resemblance to a journal. I honestly am the worst journal keeper ever! But, I want that prize!!

Katie said...

That's a freakin' SWEET prize!

The Little Hiatt Family said...

I love my necklace like this!!! thanks girl for making it!