Friday, April 18, 2008

{oh what a night!}

girls night out
Okay, so let me just start out by saying that I haven't laughed so hard with girlfriends in a long, long time! Shelley, Karlie, Katie, Jess, McCall, Lisa, Erin, & Amber- you guys are a freakin' riot! Last night was so fun!

Here's a little recap for those of you who didn't make it (you'd better be there next time!) I called ahead so we wouldn't have to wait hours on end for a table. I was the first to get there, and only had to wait about 5 minutes for them to put the tables together. Then Lisa came followed by McCall, Jessica, Erin & Amber, Karlie & Shelley, and then Katie. I was a little worried about the social situation, because most of the people there only knew 1 or 2 of the girls, but everyone chatted it up and sooner than later we were all cracking up like we were all old friends! After a few hours, some of the gals had to head out, but Shelley, me, Jess, & McCall ended up talking outside till 11:30! We're definitely doing this again gals! Thanks again for such a fun night!

Here are a few photos to recap the night...McCall & Lisa enjoying some chips and salsa...mmmmm....

Shelley, Jessica, & Me (you can also kinda see Katie walking in- she's on the right side of Jessica's head)

Group shot attempt numero uno

Erin & Amber

The funnest group of gals ever! (borrwed pic from Shelley- her camera is cooler than mine)

McCall & Lisa hammin' it up. I tried to take a candid shot of them, but my camera was too slow, so they started smiling. This is their attempt at being candid. haha!


And last, this was our theme song for the night...


8 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

Hey, it was fun too see you yesterday at the gym as well. Every week I resolve to be soooo good, but then I don't make it. The warm weather yesterday lit a little fire in me.
I wish I could make it to your girls night out, but Scott is in Vernal and I need to be with the Oliver. He is so needy.

Sarah Marie said...

Hey, thanks for the comment! Too bad I don't live in Utah or I would totally come to the girls night! Sounds like a blast! I love the little Anne Taintor pic you included. Have fun!!!

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Wish I could've been there! :( I'm glad you had a good time. I loved your guest post on your friend's blog. The little ducklings are so cute! And thanks for your recommendations for the camera. Much appreciated!!! I miss you and hope to see you soon!

Aubrey said...

There's nothing better than girls night! Nothing!

McCall said...

Oh ya. Such a fun night and fun new friends! Plus those are LOVELY pictures of me. As always.

The Smith Family said...

YEAY! Loved it! You'll have to look at the pics on my blog. Pretty cute.
Shelley

Jess said...

Loved it! We have to do it again soon!

The Little Hiatt Family said...

It was fun!! It was hard cause we were at the end and we didnt get a chance to talk to all the cute fun gals there!!! But it was still fun! thank you!