Sunday, March 16, 2008

{St. Patty's Day!}

Ah....corned beef, boiled cabbage, mashed potatoes, green sprite and green jello! A perfect St. Patricks Day meal! Although the only tie to Ireland I have is my name (aye, tis Shannon) my family has cooked this meal every St. Patty's day since I can remember. (Actually this year, we celebrated on Sunday when everyone could get together.)


Of course we wore green!


It is also my mother in law's birthday on Tuesday! Teri was leaving to head back down to school in St. George, so she baked this cake to celebrate before she left! I love the little four leaf clover sprinkles! Happy Birthday Patsy!

Mmmmm....cake!

Mom & Teri

2 comments:

BECKY said...

What a happy, green post! That cake looks delish!

Sarah Marie said...

Your Saint Patty's day party looks like so much fun! Yum!!!! And you two look lovely in green! All that food is making me hungry!!!