Thursday, March 27, 2008

{sick}

I know when you get married you promise to share everything- why do sicknesses have to fall into that same category? I officially have the flu Andrew had earlier this week. This was our conversation before bed.

Me: I should probably take some of this before we go to bed right?

A: You'll probably sleep better if you do.

Me: (hesitating before I consume what is known to be the most disgusting, foul taste on the planet)

A: You're so funny

Me: Why am I so funny?

A: You always plug your nose and scrunch your face up as you drink that.

Me: Because it's awful! I don't know anyone on this planet who likes the taste of cough medicine!

A: Uh, you're married to one.

Me: You're kidding me.

A: Nope, I really like how it taste.

Me: Wow........

If I'd known that before we were married, it might have hindered my decision to marry him! Not really, but seriously, who likes the taste of cough medicine? Gross

7 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Andrew that's disgusting........ :)

irunwithscissors said...

ewww... cough medicine is foul!

Katy said...

UGH!!! That's gross!!!! LOL! However, I must confess that as a child I was a little fond of the taste of Robitussin.... it's sad, but true!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I hope you get feeling better soon! I had the flu this week, so it must be going around! Not fun!

The Smith Family said...

LOL.. ew. It tastes like straight alcohol to me. blah. Thats funny though. I'm sorry your sick.. I hope you feel better soon.
Shelley

Barry said...

Poor Sis. Sorry I couldn't get that thing working yesterday. I'm gonna find one that works.

Kat said...

NASTY!!! I can stand a lot of gross medicine, but I HATE cough syrup. I hear ya sister