Thursday, March 13, 2008

{My Love List}

She Likes Purple is hosting a fun little challenge to list things you love! What's the catch? You can't include a single person you know on the list! Here goes...

I love hearing the lawn mower in the summer time, and the smell of fresh cut grass. I love browsing funky little boutiques & shops. I love the sound of babies laughing. I love camping- the way the forest smells, waking up to a campfire, and enjoying the sounds of nature. I love the way my stomach hurts from laughing hard. I love baby animals. I love dressing up. I love being creative and making something people want to buy. I love California vacations- going to the Hollywood Bowl, visiting the Getty, etc. I love planning weddings and looking at bridal magazines. I love the way a summer garden looks after it's rained. I love being outside at night in the summer time when it's still warm. I love reading. I love being madly in love. I love hearing birds chirp in the morning. I love taking something old and making it new. I love being a girl. I love Jane Austin movies. I love solo shopping- taking my time if I want to or running in and running out! I love random, thoughtful gestures. I love giving and receiving gifts that are wrapped pretty. I love the way my house looks when it's clean and tidy. I love Halloween.I love entertaining. I love being spiritually uplifted, especially at unexpected moments. I love learning new things. I love going to BYU football games. I love taking pictures and finding cool frames to accompany them. I love rocking out in my car. I love frozen Chai. I love cooking. I love trying new things and experiencing other cultures. I love the arts- music, theater, photography, etc. I love interior design and decorating my home.

9 comments:

R-becca said...

Hey! I just saw your comments. Nice to meet you. I LOVE Colorado...probably one of the best decisions I've made. It is so beautiful, so much cheaper, the people are really nice, and I feel at home. I highly recommend it.

She Likes Purple said...

Great list! And I love your banner! Did you design it yourself?

The Badgers said...

I like the idea of a challenge instead of a tag. It makes it more of a thing you would want to do. Anyway, fun to hear the things you love.

Sarah Marie said...

Love your list! And I love the pictures that you added-- they really make the list! OOH, your list made me want to go camping!

McCall said...

I love how even though you couldn't include "people" you know, you managed to squeeze in some pics of a certian someone. ;)

BECKY said...

OOOOOhhh! I love this post!!! I might steal it. It's so uplifting!

Chrysti said...

Fab List! It's so insspiring going around reading other people's lists. I did mine this am!

JJ, Mands, and Lil said...

I LOVE your I love you's! Why didn't we hang out while I lived in Utah? Seriously, you are one cool chick! I love all of your things. Especially shopping solo and babies laughing.

Ashley said...

Is that you in that wedding dress? Pretty, pretty. Love the list!