Monday, March 10, 2008

{Like my header?}

My brother Barry is extremely talented! He's a great photographer and graphic designer (he took our engagement pictures and designed our wedding invitations), and he even designed my super cool header! I've tried designing one by myself, but I never had the programs on my computer to make it look great! I asked him if he'd mind designing one for me last week, and last night he sent me this! I LOVE it!

So, if you're experiencing blog header envy (which I once suffered from), fret not! There is hope around the corner! Barry will design a header for you too! Of course, there is a cost involved (brother's gotta put food on the table!), but you can get all that info from him! Just send an email to barrycann@gmail.com, and soon you too will be enjoying blog header bliss!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks so pretty! I love the color! Cute cute!!!

Sarah Marie said...

Hi there!
Love the new header- it is adorable and way fun!! Looks great and I love the colors he chose.

My talented husband is a graphic designer and he designed my header and our wedding invitations too!

Having a graphic designer as a hubby/ or brother comes in handy!

Misty said...

i LOVE IT!!!

Barry said...

I'm so glad you like it, sis! I need to get one of my own up now. I need to come by sometime soon! It's been a long time!