Monday, March 31, 2008

{easy weight loss plan- get the flu for a week}

Cough Syrup- $6
Trip to Instacare- $30
Prescription Medicines -$60
(yes I'm being serious- Tamiflu cost $50 and that was with insurance!)

Loosing 5 lbs after being sick with the flu all week- PRICELESS
(picture via google images- definitely NOT mine...i wish!)
Okay, so I know it's not the healthiest way to loose weight, but hey, 5 lbs is 5 lbs! This girl will take all she can get! Even if it means laying on my death bed for a week!

6 comments:

The Badgers said...

5 pounds! WOW! Lucky... kind of. I HATE being sick though. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Barry said...

Yes, being sick works wonders for weight loss. The real challenge, though, comes after the sickness! Fight to keep those pounds off! I hope you feel better soon, sis.

The Little Hiatt Family said...

Shann!!! I miss you here at work. I am so sorry your sick!!! get better!!!!

Kat said...

Ahh, one of the beauties of being sick. No doubt girl, at least we know we'll be a little lighter by the end huh? ;) haha
Scott realized that the other day as he was getting better- hey, I feel skinny he said! Now you know why people starve themselves I joked... don't get any ideas! ha

Shellie said...

I'm trying to think of a way to get sick. Yes I did lick a homeless persons face while in Savannah. Nothing seems to be working.

Lisa Kendrick said...

Shell, eat out of that cookie jar you bought before washing it, that should do it.

Shan, if you just hang out in that InstaCare waiting room for a few more hours, you're bound to get sick again and lose another 5 lbs!