Sunday, March 23, 2008

{Easter Goodies}

Andrew and I did things a little differently this year. Since we both didn't want a bunch of candy, we decided to get each other a little gift for Easter. Yesterday we stopped by Pirate O's (Utah's version of Trader Joe's) and picked up just a few snacks for the basket (we got 2 small bottles of sparkling apple juice, a crunchy bar for me, gummy frogs for him, peeps of course, and a couple of cadbury eggs.) I got him I am Legend (even though I thought it was the scariest movie ever)and he got me a subscription to Cottage Living (my favorite home magazine). He also surprised me with these beautiful spring flowers!
Thanks Honey!

10 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

This is too cute! Love the flowers!!!

BECKY said...

Gorgeous flowers! Lucky!

FoodFashionFetish said...

your flowers are gorgeous! love the easter basket too!

Scott and Lindsey said...

Lovely flowers! Also, a little random, but where did you get your cute metal end tables. I'm looking for some, but don't know where to start.

Thanks!

Katy said...

Beautiful flowers! ;-) I watched I Am Legend this weekend for the second time and I was still stressed out the whole time! LOL!

Shellie said...

okay I have so much to tell you

a) why are you guys so effing perfect?

b) I am Legend is so scary! A lady in the theater sitting next to us left during the middle of a scary part and never came back because she was so scared.

c) I can't believe you forgot that we met at the cabin. I still think about it :)

SaraLady said...

It sounds like you guys had a great Easter weekend! The flowers are beautiful! You guys are so great together!

The Smith Family said...

You are so cute. What a fun Easter! Oooh, How did you enjoy "The Hill's? I hate Heidi, but GOOD for her, sticking up to Stupid, ugly Spencer. EW, he's so weird... whats wrong with his teeth? blah.. Okay, I can't wait to post about it all tomorrow!
Chat later
Me

EmilyPie said...

Pirate O's? Really? hmm... interesting. ;)

Looks like you had a good holiday.

JJ, Mands, and Lil said...

I love that I married a Canadian boy, because we get to stock up on Crunchies every time we are there. They are the best candy bars around and I don't know why they don't sell them at every regular grocery store. Grr. . . ohh and beautiful flowers.What a great Easter basket!