Wednesday, March 12, 2008

{Bridesmaid}

My little brother Steve is getting married in June! This is the outfit his fiance chose for us (me and her sisters) to wear. (Yes, I am dieting my butt off in hopes of losing about 20 lbs before the wedding!)She wants all of us to wear the clear shoes (like the model has on here) but I'm having a hard time finding ones that fit well! The reception in outside in her backyard so I'd like to stay away from stilettos or else I'll be aerating the yard all night! I found these on amazon, but they're a little pricey and I'm not sure I'll wear them again after the wedding.

Does anyone know where to find clear shoes like this? Or if you live in Utah, and have a pair I can borrow (I wear an 81/2 or 9), shoot me an email! Also, I'm thinking of making a long, dangly necklace with gold, coral, & clear beads/stones...what do you think?

4 comments:

irunwithscissors said...

Cant help you with the clear shoes... But I think the necklace is a great idea! Good luck on the shoe search!

The Badgers said...

Interesting pick! So her color is coral? I also love thinking about weddings and looking at different ideas brides come up with. I am so excited for them.

BECKY said...

I saw some clearish shoes like that at Kohl's last night. They are having a sale for a couple of days right now too... you might want to check them out. Heck, you could always take them back if you find something better!?

Oh and pretty dress! Can't wait to see some wedding pics with you in it!

Scott and Lorie said...

i wore a similar style shoe when i was in a wedding and NEVER wore them after. what about "jelly" type flip flops?? do they have to be a heel?
and i like the idea of the necklace too, very fun!