Monday, March 10, 2008

{Are you scared?}

On Saturday night Andrew and I went down to Pleasant Grove to hang out with Steve & Ashlyn. While we were waiting, Steve showed us this episode of Scare Tactics. For those of you who don't know what Scare Tactics is, it's a show that sets people up to be scared. This is by far, the funniest video I have ever seen! I get a kick out of seeing people get scared (like at haunted houses, or when you sneak up behind them...I know, I'm sick), so this was hilarious to me!

3 comments:

BECKY said...

"Feel my heartbeat..."

"Do you need help little man??"

Oh man that is so twisted but SO funny!

Shan said...

My favorite is when he says, "Dude, we gotta get out of here! We can come back later with, uh, I don't know...some guns!?"

Scott and Lindsey said...

I laughed so hard I cried. It was hilarious!