Friday, February 29, 2008

{My Man}

Yep, I've been tagged again...here goes...
Rules: Answer and re-post the following questions about the man in your life.
What is his full name? Andrew Fred
How long have you been married? 7 months, 2 days
How long did you date? We dated a little over a year
Who eats more sweets? Probably me- Andrew eats more snacks
Who said I love you first? I did, but it was barely audible. We had just finished a movie and we were both half asleep. Here's how it went...
Me: Iuhluvew (that's literally how it sounded)
Him: What did you say?
Me: (realizing I said it out loud) Uh...nothing...
Him: Uh...are you sure?
Me: ......(I didn't say anything)
A few weeks later, he said it and I said it back. Yes, I'm a coward!
How old is he? 23 (that's right, I married a younger man! Holla!)
Who is taller? Andrew
Who is smarter? We're even. He's a lot more left brained than I am though
Who can sing better? Haha...me! He won't admit he's tone deaf
Who does the laundry? We both do
Who pays the bills? I do- he pays his car payment though
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Andrew does
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn, but I think we'll both share the duty. I enjoy being outside.
Who cooks dinner? I cook, he bakes
Who drives? We both carry current drivers licences
Who is more stubborn? I think we're even in that department...I might just be a tad bit more
Who kissed who first? Andrew kissed me, and I kissed him back
Who asked who out? He asked me...after much persistence. You can read all about it here
Who proposed? Andrew
Who has more siblings? We both have 3
Who wears the pants? We're about even there too
Alrighty, now it's your turn...I tag: Lisa K, Ashley, Lindsey S, Megan, & Cam

4 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

you guys make a really cute couple!

I liked your little quiz. Congrats on being newlyweds! (Me too! Five months and six days)

Have a great weekend!

The Badgers said...

Awe so cute. That was a fun/easy tag. I would have done that one. I love that you jumped on the married boat. Andrew seems like the perfect match for you. Lucky!

Sarah Marie said...

Ha! Yeah, our oven is also very messed up. The cinnamon rolls were supposed to go in at 400 but since our oven is never as hot as it says it is, I set it at 425. Maybe that was the problem. Who knows?! Silly apartment ovens! I bought an oven thermometer but I got cake batter all over it and then maybe water in it or something?!

Ashley said...

You guys are adorable! Yay! I love being tagged! That'll be a fun one to post this weekend!