Tuesday, February 5, 2008

{I *heart* Superbowl Sunday!}

Andrew and I arrive! It was snowing like crazy, but nothing was going to keep us from crashing this party!
Steve discusses the finer points of football while Ashlyn smiles politely. What's a Superbowl party without hot wings?
Crazy about football!The whole fam-damily
Even cousin Cletus came up from Vernal to join us!I cut my hair REALLY short in honor of the Giants. Actually, it just looks really short in the picture- But now I know how it would look if I were to cut it!Our reaction after watching one of the less funny superbowl commercials...
It was such a close game, you could cut the tension with a knife!
This was the moment of pure elation that took place when the Giants took the lead with less than a minute left in the game.
Steve & Ty celebrate

Barry and Ty celebrate by doing a jigWhat Superbowl victory is complete without a bomb bursting in the air?

6 comments:

The Fooze said...

Oh, man that was fun... And what a good game! It was fun seeing you and the cats tonight, sis! Have a good week!

Shan&Andrew said...

Barry, thanks for letting me use your pictures and for letting me borrow some of your quotes!

BECKY said...

HILARIOUS!!! You have some GREAT pictures there. Congrats to your team... what a crazy win!

The Badgers said...

FUN! We had a similar party. Those are some great pics. I seriously thought you cut your hair that short in that one picture, but then I read on. Lookin good!

Robert & Heather Stephenson said...

Looks like fun was had by all.....Go Giants!!!

JJ, Mands, and Lil said...

Okay, now that looked like the best Superbowl party ever. The wings looked amazing. What is a superbowl party without wings? NOTHING!

OHh and if you did cut your hair it would look amazing. That picture totally showed how it would look. I need a picture like that!