Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's been awhile since I've posted, but I've been so busy! Barry sent me some pictures he took from our New Years Eve party and Christmas! Andrew and I threw a party at our apartment and it was a huge success! My family came over and some of our friends- we had a ton of fun playing Catch Phrase and our own little version of Pictionary!

Ty, Barry, & Steve drank a little too much....

My parents house the night before Christmas!

Every Christmas Eve my family goes out to dinner. This year, we went to Outback and the drive up was crazy! It was snowing so hard, but we had a great dinner and hung out afterwords laughing and talking! I love family get togethers!


Pretty table setting for Christmas dinner

6 comments:

Kat said...

Yay- you're back! Loved the update. Sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas! I love the get-togethers as well. Aren't they great? The snow that night wasn't fun... my bro has a rear-wheel drive car and was slipping all over the place. Scott and I came up from UT county and it was ok until like 700 e.
your apt looks darling :) wanna decorate my house?

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

I love your post! You always have such great things to say and such AWESOME pictures. I like Andrew's hair! When you said short, you meant it! It's fun to buzz your husband's hair, huh? :) I am glad you are both doing so well. I will be out in the later part of Feb, so we need to get together!!! I miss you!

The Badgers said...

It is about time! I forgive you. Ha ha looks like you had some fun over the Holidays. Have a great week!

The Smith Family said...

Hey Shannon,
It looks like you guys had a blast on New Years! Thank for the comment on my blog. I, unfortunately am NOT doing hair anymore. I have NO time. lol. As you can imagine. I do vinyl lettering for homes now, so If you in need of any of that... let me know! haha talk to ya later
Shelley

Aubrey said...

Happy New Year Shannon. Looks like you had a wonderful holiday season. I'm looking forward to a year of many more wonderful blogs from you. :)

Brandon and Michelle Day said...

I love your site! I work with your mom and she really keeps me sane. She said you and I were a lot alike!