Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Monday, November 26, 2007
This is my favorite tree at Temple Square! There is something magical about it's fiery glow!
We were F-f-f-freeezing!!!Steve & Ash playing with fire...notice Steve's face....I think he burnt himself!
Salt Lake Temple
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Barry took this last picture- I think I was asking Sphynx if he wanted more wine...hehe...j/k. Maybe it was just too much tryptophan....
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
1. I dream of owning my own home decor/interior design shop. I jump at the opportunity to browse around Hip & Humble, Artichoke & Co, Evans Store House, & other funky stores and get ideas for my future shop! I also love doing artsy/crafty projects! Whether its making cards, jewelry, upholstering, sewing, etc I love it! I just wish I had more time to get them done and a place to keep all my things organized! My goal is to make a lot of jewelry & cute bags and have a sale around Mothers Day!
2. Cleaning is my therapy! Whenever I'm stressed or anxious, I clean my house! I do enjoy a good deep cleaning and the satisfaction I get after everything is organized and spotless!
3. I'm the worst back seat driver! Whenever Andrew drives, I have to bite my tongue and refrain from saying things like, "Honey, watch your speed!" or "Andrew, let this guy get over!" or "Speed up!" Andrew thinks its hilarious when he knows I'm trying to hold back, and he just looks at me, knowing I'm about to explode and says, "What's wrong sweetie?" with a sly grin on his face!
4. I love to cook and bake! I just wish I had the opportunity to do it more! Andrew leaves for school at 4:45 in the evening and is gone till 10:30, so it's hard planning and making a meal when I get home from work at 4. My goal is to become a more creative cook and have at least 3 hot dinners a week! If you have any ideas let me know!!!
5. When I sleep, I have to have the sheet turned down over the comforter. I hate feeling the raw edge on me! I know- weird! But I've been that way ever since I was little! Even a sleeping bag has to be folded down a little bit! I'm sure this drives Andrew crazy, but alas, it must be done!
6. Sometimes I catch myself staring at Andrew with "googly eyes" as he calls it! Even my mom notices when I'm looking all lovey dovey at him! Who can blame me though? He's a hottie!!!
I tag: Karlie, Laura, McCall, Kat, & Cam (since those are all the peeps on my blog!)
Sunday, November 18, 2007
If you're ever in St. George you definitely need to stop there! We also went and did a session at the St. George temple while we were down there. It was so neat because we got to see my grandparents while they were working at the temple- it was a great experience! Sunday, we went to Cory's homecoming and had fun seeing all the family again! I hadn't seen most of them since the wedding! Cory gave a really great talk (he just got home from Guatemala) and after sacrament meeting we went back to the Blake's house and ate lunch! We had so much fun this weekend and we can't wait to see everyone again on Thanksgiving!