Monday, October 15, 2007

Ta-da! I have a blog!

Hello everyone! I'm so excited about this blog and even more excited to share fun ideas, designs, and my life with you! I figured since almost everyone I know has a blog, I'd better join too! What a great way to keep in touch, don't you think?! Here's an update on me- I married the love of my life, Andrew Crawford on July 27, 2007! It was the BEST day of my life so far, and I must toot my own horn by saying it was the most beautiful wedding ever- thanks to my family and friends that helped! When I can, I'll post some pictures! Andrew and I spent our honeymoon on a cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada Mexico. We're currently living in Salt Lake City in an apartment we share with our two kitties, Pumba and Kiki! They're the sweetest cats ever, always purring and "talking" to us! Andrew is currently working during the day for a roofing company and going to school at night. I decided to take an upholstery class Thursday nights while Andrew is at school, and I LOVE it! I've taken upholstery classes before, and there is nothing better than taking something old and ratty, and making it new again! Below is a picture of my "naked" chair- I forgot to take a picture of it with the awful, orange mohair, but I'll keep you posted on my progress!

3 comments:

The Badgers said...

So cool I can't wait to see pictures of the wedding. Sorry I never got back with you about the flowers for your wedding I am sure it turned out wonderfully. We will keep in touch!

Ashley Forrette said...

Just wanted to say I love your blog!

Jordyn + Todd said...

Hello! I know this is random.. My name is Jordyn, i work with Brie Bateman and we have become really good friends.. in turn i have seen your blog and she talks about you all the time!I think you are incredibly talented and crafty! Anyway, I just bought a chair and needed to get it revamped with some different fabric and Brie said that you are just the person i needed to ask! I know, its weird but, if you aren't freaked out enough right now i would love help or advice etc. It would be much appreciated! Thanks!